sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

Nuestra Perrita!

We got our long awaited puppy! La perrita is super cute; very active and has a loud bark for such a small thing. Magda and I were talking about what to call her and I mentioned that my dog’s name was Chibi, which meant “Little One” in Japanese. So there it was- she is officially Chibi. It makes me miss my own doggy a bit- she looks similar, with jet black fur and brown feet. Though small, she holds her own and has a tremendous bark even though she is such a little thing. Chibi is small because of malnutrition and I can feel her bones when I hold her. Yet, she ate so much today. We gave her a bath and she is all clean now. Magda even got her a playmate, Peacha (nicknamed because she does Peachy, or pees, a lot). I came to hear that word a lot at the Hogar; “Necesito hacer un peachy. Peachy!” Both dogs are adorable; and now that it’s only Magda and I in the house it’ll be good to have guard dogs. We are hoping to get another new puppy in about a month to be a companion for Chibi. I’m already starting to fall in love with her. As I am writing this I can hear her on the rooftop, barking.




Sister Magda holding Peacha. Peacha can't get enough of Magda and follows her everywhere!



Awww, how cute is Chibi?







































































1 comentario: